Presentation
---------------------

Well well, yesterday just had my first Honeywell presentation. And guess what? I am quite satisfied with it! Ha!!

The presentation was to enable to let my collegues know what I have learnt.


Feel good!!! :)

Wanna know their comments??
-You can be a salesman for Honeywell.



I was quite amazed! Ha. Coz I did not even market the product of Honeywell. And they just say that I can be one... Ha... But the modest me, just smiled.



Golden Rooster Celebration
----------------------------------------
Yoo... last night went to celebrate HanMao's birthday and it was quite memorable because we bought food and guess where we ate??


At Esplanade.



That point is not memorable... the memorable thing is that we ate on...




PICNIC Mats.... and around us are couples!



We are like those foreigners (ain't stating which country) who love to hang around at Orchard Road on picnic mats. Ha... Quite funny!


Will post up the pictures when I got it... CRYSTAL... u know what to do.



4th MC to 5th MC
-----------------------

Hey hey... time really passed by so fast. On Monday, I attended CSC AGM (Annual General Meeting). I still remembered last year, whereby I stepped down from the 3rd MC. Those memories. Ha!

Wished those in 5th MC to jiayou! And spread your compassion to more members!!! :)



What I did the whole week (Special Places)
------------------------------------------------------------

Monday:
Dinner - Buffet at NUS CSC AGM


Tuesday:
Lunch - Thosai at Annalashmi Restaurant
Dinner - Lots of food at Alexandra Village (stingray, sotong, kang kong, claypot)


Wednesday:
Lunch - Seoul Garden (lots of seafood)
Dinner - Lau Pa Sat (tim sum, stingray, sotong)


Thursday:
Lunch - Thosai at Bedok


Friday:
Lunch - KFC (Family Meal)
Dinner - Wide variety at Esplanade (prata, fried rice, char kway teow, fried toufu)


Saturday:
Dinner - Steamboat with Aten



I am glutton!!

Feel so unhealthy!

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006