Hi Everyone again.

Today I went to FoodExpo and I tell you! I TELL YOU!!! I HAD SUCH A GREAT TIME THERE! Munching the free food tasting and yea, loved my lunch.... Loved it so much that I didn't even take a picture...




Wow! GOOD FOOD!


These are what I have food-tasted:
-Saba fish with biscuit
-Bak kwa
-Meng Niu Milk
-Seaweed
-Black jelly
-Thai Mango
-Special Noodles


Food that I have bought:
-Abalone noodles with lots of mushroom

Rating: 4.678/5.000

-Almond dessert soup

Rating: 4.879/5.000

-Pepper sausage

Rating: 4.233/5.000

-Wax sausage

Rating: 4.322/5.000

-Kong Ba Bao

Rating: 4.888/5.000


Kong Ba Bao got the highest rating! Why? Coz its been super long eversince I have tasted it! And man, its really great! Perfect with every bite and wow, the pork really melts in your mouth. With the bao, the sweetness of both meat and itself really make you wanna take another bite and anoter bite. Superb and no wonder the queue is so long. Ha.

Second in place is...Almond dessert soup! I really enjoyed it! Its super thick and wow, I felt so blissful after drinking it. I have never tasted almond in such a special way. Wow... love the taste. Initially, its creamy feel. Then, it morphs to become sweet and the authentic almond taste follows down your throat. After that, you will want to take another mouthful of it. Thickly concentrated! Worth the money.


For the noodles, wow. Its not so salty. And for the taste of abalone, its ok. The main thing is the mushroom. They gave alot of mushrooms until you find that its a mushroom mee. Ha. Love the taste and wow, the $3 dish really made me feel full!


Next, its the wax sausage. Its oily but tasty. Somemore its only $0.50. Wow!


Lastly, its the pepper sausage. Superb!!!!! Love the peppery taste and its kinda salty though. But alright. I was tempted by its aroma as its grilled and the colour of the sausage is wonderful! Brown and crisp, together with the obvious pepper dots. Cant wait to dice them up with my teeth! Ha... Love it!



If free, go and take a look and try the food!

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006