I had a dumb but fantastic dream last night.


I was on my way to Bangkok.

On the airplane, I just stripped to my briefs and headed to find the bathroom.

I searched the entire plane and even got off and suddenly was in a building.

Strange because people around me didn't even look very amazed. And I can't find the bathroom!!


I searched and searched.

People told me to head to the next building, but to no avail.


And I saw Zhenqin at one of the badminton court(wth...where got airplane got this??) and we were kinda worried that the time space was too late because I spent too much time on finding the bathroom.

Then the clock timer at the top of the wall suddenly hanged and changed the time. We were 8hours early from stipulated time. It was so strange because at that point of time, I was thinking we had additional 8hours to do whatever we want at the airplane.

I carried on searching for the bathroom.


And I woke up suddenly.



Then I headed to the toilet because I was feeling urgent.



Strange dream...

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006