I had another strange dream that instilled me last night.


It was so real and terrifying. Felt that it was really true.



Dream of Theft
---------------------

This dream goes like this.



I was on my way to collect my wallet, which was apparently on the floor with a few other stuff. I was about 2 m away from it. And there were people walking around. What I saw were my friends, however, I'm not sure who are they.

As I walked closer, I realised that the wallet was missing!!


It was missing and I panicked. I asked my friends around me, however they said that they did not see it.


It was so strange to me because I actually saw it!




The next scene was that I was in my house. I felt that someone actually took the wallet from my house. (This is the strange part because the setting changed to that of my house)


My sister and I tried to think how did the wallet disappear.


We went to the toilet and then, we could not find any trace of the thief. Later, I thought of an idea. I switched off the light and what do you think I see??



Handprints.



It was present at the toilet bowl, 2 of them. Another set of handprints were very near to the window.


I presume the person actually came into the house and stayed at the toilet.



Then, I woke up.





I was feeling quite cold then, and just don't know why? I had the thought that the person was at my house.


Without much wait, I dozed off to another dream...


Ha!!

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)