Hi Everyone


I have this nostalgic feeling last night. Ha. Happened to dig out my army VCD and it was when I was serving my days as a signal cadet.


Ha. First of all, yes, my hairstyle cmi. Its the so-called no.3 haircut whereby it is similar to that of a flat head and the length of the hair is less than 1cm long. Terrible.


Kinda missed those days whereby we had lectures and lessons on our radio sets and most importantly, the outfield trainings as well as the trip that we went for in Taiwan and Brunei.


Love my coursemates and yeah, the bunk life too! Also got my underwear bud too! Ha... Its like one day, we found out that we were wearing the same colour underwear! Ha... somemore its of the rare colours. Then, other 2 more incidents, we also happened to spot each other having the same colour. Ha! Joker man. This is the experience which we most prob can get from Army only. Ha.


And can still remember the night whereby all of us got drunk and I was too! I ate a piece of lemon which was already bitten and that person actually placed it back into the plastic bag! What the. I just laughed and placed it back, I think! Ha... That's what they meant by you do illogical things when you are drunk. Ha... Classic!


Also the guard duty. Oh man. We merely get our arms and we head to our bunks. Ha... Not doing the actual walking around of the camp. Ha... Evil right? But AT SOME TIMES, we get to walk at most 2/3 of the route la. :)



Army really had alot of memories. Feel like writing a short story about the 2yr4mths experience!



Mervyn Spears

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006