Captain's Ball session at Clementi SCS
----------------------------------------------------



Picture of my group! We won!! Because got me, the most important player...




Legs of the 2nd group....





Ha... this picture is funny! Coz me and Yixin was slanting at weird angle. She didn't want to get taken by the camera. Spotting that, I tried to slant so that she can be captured. And she kept bending. So I followed. And there you go, the overall result.





Picture of the group photos and the children didn't like to take photos.. They will try to hide themselves in whatever ways they can! Except my Don. We love to take pictures...





Another cover-face...





Ha...a student who uses her Pru-like powers to control the ball...





Yeah!!


Overall, I find that I love playing with children. They are not rough as my friends... For those I have played bball with, that is.



Mervyn

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)