2 days had past eversince I have updated the Journal! Coz I'm overly tired and also I have sore eye! Last Monday, I had sore eye on my right and at night, it has spread to both. On Tuesday, I had my left eye sore! The feeling's terrible! Probably because I didn't drink enough water!

Today, it's a fine day for me. I ate breakfast, bought from my father. And also, I was punctual for my work too! And when I touched down at Expo, it started to drizzle! I really bring rain, man! Haa! And carried on with my job.

Everything's normal. While scanning, I kept on thinking about my weekend, and I find that it's quite pack! Let me tell you why!

Saturday
9 - 12pm: French Lesson
1 - 5.30pm: My Ah-ma's House
6.30 - 10.30pm: NDP rehearsal

Sunday
8.30am - Gym
2.30pm onwards: Kite Flying and steamboat at Marina

Hope that I can squeeze in the Gym! Haa...

Also, apart from working, the travelling time spent for me is also quite long. Felt that I'm really treating my house like a hotel. Take a look at my weekend. I merely spent my time at home. And if I do, I would just take a bath and knock off to bed.

No wonder's married couples, especially with babies/children, do not have ample time if they plan privite learning, own enjoyment and pastime apart from their routine work and taking care of their offsprings!

Oh well, Gotta drink lots of water cause the weather's hot! :@)

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)