Phew... today... it's a rainy day in the morning! I woke up at around 8.30am, after my understudy called me. Lucky thing he called, otherwise, I'd be late. Of coz I didnt told him that, and I quickly rushed for work. My mum made for me milo and a glass of water.

Today's journey was very fast. Within 30minutes, I have reached Tanah Merah MRT interchange and it was raining heavily. Thinking that taking taxi from EXPO is more expensive (got surcharge), so I took taxi from Tanah Merah instead. It cost me $3.00. I chatted with the taxi driver, and asked him whether he earns more money on rainy days or sunny weather. It is the former. However, he adds one more point. On rainy days, it's much more dangerous to be on the road, and I agreed with him.

I was very early today, suppose to reach there by 10am, I reached at 9.45am! Haa... Today, there's a lot of requests from International countries, especially Japan. And did the same old thing again.

During lunch time, I smsed Shaun, asking him to meet me for lunch. However, he's going to take half day today. At 12.20pm, I went down to the foodcourt. During the queue, I touched my wallet, and realised that I didn't carry even a single cent! I asked my other collegue, Ah Voon, and he didn't bring spare cash. I have no choice but to walk back again. Luckily, I'm holding one of my collegue's pass. So have entry to the room. Otherwise, I have to press the bell and wait for them to open the door.

I was dead hungry by then. And I ordered from the Malay stall. She said, " $3.50" and I paid her $10. I've got a change of $7.50. I kept quiet! Haa... And I went up to my office to eat. After eating, I thought that I'm really bad as to even cheat a person's money and the lunch was not bad. I'd told myself that I will pass the one dollar to her tomorrow, by hook or by crook man!

So fast, it's 5.30pm and I immediately dashed to Kranji Camp for the NDP rehearsal. The punchcard was chopped 5.30pm, on the dot. I actually took 1hr30mins to reach Yew Tee MRT station, via the N-S line. Nearly vomitted blood. Firstly, there is no seats for me, so I have to stand and sleep. Secondly, there are so many people. Thirdly, the train that I took only stopped at Yishun, making me alight at Khatib and wait for another train. Wasted so much of my time! Ah... -_-

When I reached Yew Tee, I was feeling somewhat in agony. Then, I heard from Zehe that Yiwen has lost her wallet when she is going to buy cake from the cake shop. I went to find her and asked her whether did she put properly in her bag. She had no idea. Zehe thought that the person whom has picked up may throw the wallet away, so he went to the 4 dustbins and check! So comical man! But later, we agreed to go to Police Post after rehearsal.

For the rehearsal, the turnout for my group was quite small. And Daniel and Jasmine actually helped in brushing up our dance moves. I felt much more confident and also had more fun in dancing already! Haa... Not that i'm a pro, but I have a better field of the 18 counts of 8 already!

Went to the Police Post and the policeman dee-lee all the way, chatting on the phone and talking to the collegue, making us waste 7minutes of our time. Anyway, after making the report, she has to actually called up the bank to cancel her ATM card. Then went for supper. Was quite full at that time, maybe due to overhungry, perhaps. Reached home and got changed. What an occupied day! :@)

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006