Yesterday is a busy day for me!

Straight after work, I dashed my way to NDP rehearsal at Kranji Camp. We did calistanic training whereby I was chosen as the top man. Woah... the feeling was intense for me. At first, we had the 2-1 training, that is, I will stand on the palms of 2 of my fellow basemen. That was okay, after we vetted out the problem, we managed to complete it successfully.

After that, we had our 1-1 training, that is I will stand on my partner's shoulders and stand up straight, totalling a height of around 3.3m! That's quite scary because of the height. I must be more confident as my legs were shaking when I tried to stand up straight on top of him! Ha. Good thing is that my partner is very steady and I should be confident of him.

Everything involves teamwork and we need to have a peace of mind when we carry out this calistanic activity! I must train up and yeah... be sure that on the actual day of the performance, we will put up a dramatic shoW! WOO! :@P

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)