Expo

Sunday is another busy day for me...

Went to EXPO with Christopher and Yingkai and I was late...after the lecture! Ha!

I found out today that Singaporeans have Z.E.R.O courtesy. I was about to alight at Tanah Merah Interchange and at the door, you can see the incoming passengers crowding at the door. When it opens, I can't even go out, having the children and the adults pushing themselves into the cabin. I can't believe that I scolded the word "F*CK" leh! I was so irritated by their actions that I said that! :@X

Then, at the EXPO, people kept pushing to get their way through! Eww...it's human traffic flow! And the 3 of us didn't really enjoyed ourselves there!

The only thing nice was the pepper black sausage! YUMMY! I think next time, when you go bbq, it's better to bring along pepper along... as it can really bring out better taste in every bite you take! The feeling was amazing... :@)

Then, we went to City Hall's Suntec Convention Hall for the Book Fair. Wen was there selling the CD-ROMs. And u can't believe this fact. The 3 of us spent 30min there, finding her... Ha! The place was just too big for us to spot her! And I called her after the search, just to try my luck. Coz according to her, she can't answer her phone when working. Then, she answered! Ha!! Chris told me that I should have done that long ago! =Dengz=

After that, we went home. I felt happy that Yingkai and Chris were able to spend time with me to wait for her to knock off from work! Then, we ate supper at my home, duck, potato soup, and vege! I'm growing fat sooN! Ha!! @:)

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006