Woo.. today is fifth of May, which is my god-sister's, Tingli's 21st birthday! I msged her early in the morning and it's like she didnt respond to my msg at all! At around 8pm, I called her to wish her HAPPY BIRTHDAY.

Today, as usual, I thought of waking up early and have a run. But laziness always win the battle! I woke up around 8.45am. Then, my mother told me that Dad is not going to work today and he even bought fried carrot cake for me for dinner! Haa... Not bad leh... then I dashed to work. Today, the journey to my workplace was quite long!! I missed an LRT, which made me wait for 5minutes. And when I reached the station to take 27, the holy bus just went past me! Missing that made me wait for additional 20minutes! Luckily, I was around 6minutes late for my work! Haa...

I was working until lunch when I realised that it was raining outside. It's real common nowadays not knowing how's the weather like outside, since you spent most of your time indoors, with no windows. I heard from my mum is that when she went to her office today, she told her friends that it was raining heavily and her collegues didn't even realise it! Haa...

Today, worked and worked and suppose 9.30pm to receive the last order from foreign countries, at 9.22pm, there came lots of requests, making us rush to complete the 20orders! Haa.. Luckily, we managed to complete them in one hour... with a 4men strength.

On the way home, I chatted with Bertram. He was feeling quite down today because of his french lesson. But I encouraged him that he needs more time to familiarise and it's common to make mistakes. Am I correct??

Today Yiwen, Zehe and the others played tennis at YCK..hope that I can join them one day!! :@)

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)