Today, I didn't go to work! Coz I'm real shagged out for the past two days! Rushing from one place to another to meet friends appointments!!

On Sat, I rushed to go to my french lesson and after that, I went home and took a nap! Coz I was real shag! Yiwen was sick on that day, so she didn't go and work.

Then, I met JianBang and Shaun at CityHall MRT for dinner at CHIJMES. He was late and we chatted. Didn't really enjoy the chat anyway. But the meal was fantasic. With the medium-done beef steak! @:)

After that, I met Hisham. Actually we planned to catch a movie, but I went to LIDO and the queue was so long. And the movies at other places like PS and Marina are all sold out! Can u believe it? Actually, to tell you the truth, for many saturdays, I had not been going to city area during weekends already! Ha!

We ate at ThaiExpress where it's pineapple rice is delicious. Oh and don't ever try it's dessert--red ruby! It tasted eww!! Wasted $2 on it! After that, we walked to Esplanade, another hangout which i didnt been for 'years'!

Then we met Ray, as he has had his licence on Friday! Ha! It's real nice to meet up again and we caught up with quite a few stuff! Went Holland V to eat again at NYDC. (In fact, I feel that Saturday is the day which I kept eating!) And we went home after that. Feeling quite senh after drinking some alcohol! :@)

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006