Yesterday, was quite a packed day for me! Had my french lesson at Alliance Francise. It was such a fun lesson and learnt how to greet people and recognise their occupations! And countries too! :@) I also had my membership card too...

After that, I went to ML Consultant to get the cheque for my Survey job which I did for 2 days. And I met Alvin, one of my men in Camp. And we took the same lift! So coincidental!

Then, we went to my Ah-ma's House. It's been around 2-3months eversince I went to visit her again. She has cut her hair and she was real happy to see me! :@) I bought her favourite fried oyster egg, which I thought that she hasn't eaten for quite long already. And the lunch which my 4th Aunt cook was delicious. My stomach nearly burst eh! She also had lontong, which I didnt eat.

My Ah-ma is the only grandparent left in my family. And sometimes, I would ask her simple questions, eg Have you eaten? How's lunch? Coz my hokkien totally in F9 grade! Ha! :@)

Then, we went for NDP parade rehearsal. We were quite late, 7.30pm then reach when the whole thing started at 6.30pm! And they did the calistanics! I became the safety. I was really impressed that those top men can really balance on top of the base men confidently! and fall perfectly too! WOOHOO!

The best part is that the whole field of participants did a dry run of the kallang wave across the field. The feeling was fantastic! Ha! The togetherness and the fun was filled in the atmosphere! :@)

Had our fake pong-pongs collected today. And we were at the MRT, alot of the passer-bys looked at us in a strange way. But, who cares!? Coz they would be seeing us on the 9th of Aug! with the actual pong-pongs!

What a happy day!

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006