Work

Today, I'm quite happY! I reached roughly on the dot, 10am to my workplace at Tokyu World Transport. The first thing which I did was to do the paper work. And very soon after that, I went for my lunch, together with Shaun. Then I rested at the office. Shaun has also lent me his French dictionary, which can be useful for my first french class this Saturday! WooHOO! It's held at French Embassy...

The lunchtime always ends so fast! Then, towards 5pm, there came alot of requests from International countries. And we have to pack over 400 goods! And I scanned over 1600 times...until my head was quite goggy! But it's ok... My collegue, Ah-Boon, bought for me prawn noodles for dinner... Yummy man... and one thing good about working here is that the food is very economical... And the tea tastes good too!

I worked until 9pm, after I checked with my collegue that there are no more requests already. So I went back home. On the way home, I was feeling very awake. It's always like that... In the day, I will feel sleepy. But at night, it's otherwise for me! Took 27 home and on the way home, I smsed Bertram, Zehe and Yiwen. Until my hands are nearly numb! Haa... It's continuous smsing for around 20 minutes! Woo man...

When I reached home, I was dead hungry. And I met Mum at the dustbin chute. And I asked her to cook for me maggie mee. And I was quite happy when she told me that there are chicken and it's rice left. So she heat up for me and I ate that for supper! Yummy! And my sis also shared with me. After that, I took my dog for a walk because I need to cool down after eating... When I reached home, I fed my hamsters. I also added tissue paper to each cage. For Charles, he is so clever! He actually bit and crumpled the tissue, and brought it to the second level of his cage. After that, he hurriedly went into his box, and pulled the tissue into the box for extra comfort! It's their instinct man! Haa...

I feel that my mum has became more hardworking at home already, which is good. Unlike last time, she is doing household chores, cleaning up different parts of the home to keep her busy. She is going back to her previous office to exchange tupperware tomorrow. Actually, it's good for her to go out often, so that she can see the outside world, and not to be isolated at home all the time... :@)

My dad is a taxi driver for 2days now. And he seems happy about it. And unlike last time, he seldom chatted with us. Now, he even shares some of his instances with us as a taxi-driver, which is also very good! And I really felt quite happy. In fact, I feel that everything seems to change after my dad's 50th birthday, last friday! :@)

Woo... In 2 days time, I'd be getting my first temp job salary! Can't wait!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006