Phew.. today is Mother's Day! What have you done for your Mom!?

Last night, I went online and searched for recipes for today's dinner and formed a list of stuff so that I can buy the next morning.

Yiwen and I went to NTUC to shop for the food, eg salmon, celery, liver... And everything amounting to $32! But it's worth it! :@) Even bought 3 packets of durian for $5. Very worth it! Very delicious. Luckily didn't choose those $10 one.

And as usual, I took an afternoon nap, and got up around 4.30pm! Oh gosh, then, I started to prepare the dinner. Actually, from today's cooking, I find that it's very fun to prepare meals for your family members. After you have cooked and tasted it, the sense of fulfilment is there! Haa... My sis helped out. She is in charge of dicing the food while I marinate and prepare the sauce! :@) For dinner, all my family members enjoyed it! Maybe every Sunday, I would like to prepare and train my culinary skills!

For today, I didn't even gave my mother any present. But she's quite happy that we have actually cooked the meal, especially for her! YEAH! So :@)

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)