Today, it's a tiring day for me! Suppose to wake up at 7.45am, but woke up at 8.30am! Had a funny, yet, I felt as though it was logical. It was strange when I can't remember anything after I got up! Ha!

I did alot of scanning today. And my fellow temp collegue, kept on pasting and it's like he didnt give a chance to rotate! Argh. Luckily, I was wearing spectacles. Otherwise, my eyes would be even more tired! And also, he kept on checking on what I am doing. As if I do not know anything at all! What kind of person he think I am! Anyway, lucky thing is that he'd be going for reservice for 2 weeks and I wont be seeing him for that period! WOOHOO! :@)

After 5.30pm, I immediately dashed down to Yew Tee MRT. Actually, I felt quite embarrassed to put on the red 'I LOVE SINGAPORE" shirt and shorts, walking at Expo! Ha. I covered the front of the shirt with my bag. On the MRT, I slept throughout and it was wonderful! Didnt even know what I have actually past City Hall when I heard the word 'DOVER' from the announcer.

Today's training was of a fun one again. Upon waiting for my friends, Shimin and Zehe, we bought bananas and the 4 of us ate outside the MRT. So comical. For the training, I fell down when I was doing the tower, I am the top man. Because the footing was not stable, it caused me to fall, and my head actually hit the face and the pimple of the guy behind me, aka Safety Officer. Didnt really expect this to happen though.

Time really past so fast. 9.30pm and we were dismissed. It didn't felt like it though! Ate MacDonalds and went home.

I also found out today that 2 of my friends had lost their handphones yesterday at different places. Shaun lost his on the taxi while Yingkai lost it when he was jogging. And for both of them, they immediately called their handphones when they realised it's lost. However, there's no respond. How come the people won't return things which are not meant to be theirs? So unfair! But so, it's better to take care of your belongings ah!! :@)

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)