From yesterday, I have told myself that I need to lead a healthy lifestyle, that is, to eat more vegetables and to exercise after work. I was accompanied by Siyang last night and today, zehe and I went jogging. The feeling was so good, breathing the fresh air and sweat it out! Felt much more relaxed after that.

Actually, if my friends are reading this, they should include exercise plans in their schedule, be it they are busy or what!

I have actually planned to jog every morning before work. However, I didn't done that at all. Ha! Coz I am a bed-hogger! Anyway, that method didnt work for me. So yesterday, when I was on the bus ride, the thought of jogging straight after work came in my head. I smsed Siyang and Zehe. And Siyang agreed to meet me! :@) And I rode my way to Punggol Park and jogged with him.

After the run, I went home, felt much better and much more refreshed. My current job made me stayed indoors for very long. That made me feel unhealthy. So I told myself that I need to exercise! YEAH manz...

TO ALL MY FRIENDS: STAY HEALTHY AND EXERCISE! Deal!?

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006