It's Sunday

It's been very long eversince I have written my daily journal already. Everyday has been busy for me. Guess that the temp job has somewhat taken up alot of my time.

On 21st May, I went back to camp to get my IC back. The feeling was enthusiastic! When I went to the Orderly Room to collect the IC, the moment I saw my IC, it felt to me like that it was a present! Ha! I've actually completed my army phase in my life. Can't believe it that I managed to go past this phase! :@)

I went around shaking my hands with everyone I knew. And not to forget to bid them farewell and gd luck!

Walked past my bunk and it really brought me sentiments! It's a place that i'll never forget.

WOOHOO, I am MR. MERVYN HOE!

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006