Yes, it's Friday. And I'm still feeling sleepy!

Today's job was very tiring. Scanning non stop! And also packaged over 300 boxes! Until my head was goggy! But still can tolerate. After drinking some water, I felt much better. Working in this warehouse is like this, quite extreme. If you have nothing to do, aka Low Key, there is really not much things to do. However, entering the peak period, you hardly breathe! The requests are very large and you have to finish the target by that very day!

During lunch time, I went back to the Malay stall and told her, "Auntie, today I would like to pay you $4.50 instead of $3.50 (price of today's lunch)". She's quite stunned and after explaining, she thanked me! Felt like a saint for a sec! Haa... :@)

Worked until 9.30pm and went home. Whenever I am on the way home, I would actually spent the travelling time smsing my friends, wondering what they are up to during that time! And I can actually spent the entire journey doing just that! So fun!

Reached home and ate chicken curry. Dad loves curry so much. But I have no idea how to say that it's bad for health though. Speaking abt food, on Mother's Day, my sis and I would be cooking dinner for my mum! Gotta scan and look for recipes on website tomorrow... Haa...

Today, I then found out Yiwen never return the library books for me... Aiyo... Quite disappointing when I found them still on the table... -_- But I'll return it tml then... Otherwise the fine will be a large amt!

Oh yes, tomorrow is my first lesson in French! Haa.. Can't wait..

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006