Hi Everyone

It has been years eversince I have updated my blog! Ha!! Yes... Miss my blog right? I knew it.

I have already posted some pictures which I have taken during the recent Chalet at Aloha Changi (Neveravon Bungalow B). It's a gathering which I have planned together with my Welfare Assistant Lihui. Well well, felt glad that alot of people are happy from the chalet! Yeah!

Nevertheless, I have lots of feelings in my head and it's certainly an experience that I learnt alot from people's actions. :) I'll not really list down all because it'll take ages. But I'll remember them. :)

1. The teamwork in my comm members! Yeah! For those that went, I certainly appreciated their help and initiativeness. Great! From BBQ Food to marshmallows to Beehoon. Everything is successful and there at the BBQ pit with the help of every individual! :)

2. Apart from that, my other friends also helped me and I really appreciate that alot alot! Friends like Fred, Meitoon, Dave, Yingchao, LeeYing... Woo.. these people are certainly few which are very helpful and certainly have a great time with them. Xie le!!

3. For those that did not do the hardware, they provided the software which is the atmosphere. Setting up places for conversations, daidee and the happy mood can't be done without the rest of the 30 odd people present at the Chalet that day! WOO!

Actually, I am so glad that around 19 people actually stayed back for the chalet and we played games which are - charades, guessing number, stock market! WOO! A group of my friends literallly didn't sleep at all!! (Namely Ziping, Fred, Huiting, JooChuan) These guys are super night birds. I was trying my best to stay as late as possible. But the energy which I have spent the night before plus the BBQ preparation has made my energy level to a low minimum at around 4am. Ha!! :)

Great experience at the Chalet man!! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)