Date: 26th June 2013 Breakfast at Ambience Hotel It's certainly great to have breakfast buffet in the morning, apart from the greetings of early morning sun! Taiwan is having summer now and the whole sky is lit up at 5.30am! Kate and her bread. She didn't really eat the whole of it, but she loved their yoghurt and porridge. Josh loves the bread and the spreads. And he accompanies it with warm soy milk. Their fruits are always sweet! Sweet pineapples, papaya and water melon. I miss their carrot juice which I have drank last January at another Hotel. These foods look nice, but I didn't try. Ha. The pastry looks sweet for me, something I refrain from eating. As well as the ham. However, they are creative to make fruits and meat together. I just don't dare to try. Lol. Taipei Expo Park We headed to this Taipei Expo Park 花博公园 and it's so beautiful. We intended to try taking cab to the nearest train station,...
FIVE SIMPLE ACTIVITIES WE LIKE TO DO WITH OUR CHILDREN! 1. Going to Over-head Bridges! Managed to get a passer-by to help us take this picture at the top of the bridge We can spend 30 minutes sitting there and just looking over the train depot! Josh's interest is trains and I managed to chanced by an over head bridge that oversees a train depot. One day, we went there just to eat our home cooked food. It's like a picnic at the top of the bridge. How cool is that! Ain't I look like a kid too? Ha... We played 'I spy' games, and Josh noticed the bus numbers that comes to the bus stop! It's really amazing. From the bridge, we are able to see our house, our in-law's house too. And Josh is able to point where is it. Kate likes the stairs and enjoys the view too! Love it. It's actually our new hide out to go too! Should have a DSLR! Oh man. 2. Going to Church Every weekend, we make a point to bring our...
Today, I fetched Josh and Kate from my in-law's place. And they were so happy to see me from a distance! I'm also so happy to see them too! I have decided to either bring them to Sentosa or Botanic Gardens. And guess what is their pick? Sentosa! The reason is because Josh remembered about the Sentosa train toy that we promised to get for him at the next visit. Lunch We munched at QQ rice at NEX. It's actually the healthy option for the children. Josh is able to order himself. What is required at QQ rice is that you have to choose your type of rice, and 5 ingredients! He told the lady that he wanted purple rice 紫米, and the ingredients are seaweed chicken 紫菜鸡, carrot 萝卜, chicken floss 肉松, corn 玉米 and silverfish 银鱼. I'm so proud of him! Sentosa It's a fine weather today and they are also holding their annual event of Sentosa Busker's festival. We reached around 2pm as we didn't know that they only starts at 4.30pm and ...