Hi Everyone!!

Hmm... today is Vesak Day and it's certainly a fine weather! Woohoo! Anyway, I today was supposed to meet my Church friend but I told him that I was not feeling well. It's true ok? I was feeling sleepy.

Anyway, I woke up at eleven and the feeling was terrific! HA! Yesterday was a shag day for me and woke up early last morning. :)

I went to meet up 2 of my friends today and they are real positive towards their outlook in their lives and don't mind to start self-learning. :) Hope to meet up them this Wednesday! YEah!!

Oh yes, just to let you guys know. I am on my way to slowly eliminating chicken in my diet. Yes... Because i'm on my road to vegetarian. Simply feel that one should be vegetarian because it's a healthy living and it's prevention from diseases also. Do you know that alot of meat-eaters have diseases? Every day, the thought of myself eating dead meat... makes my tummy churn. Yes, I may sound silly. But yes, it's true. I have also went to this website to take a look at how animals are treated for just our tastebuds. I certainly feel that it's very gross the way we handle animals for food. EWwwW!

Yesterday, I went to the External Hunt trial and it's real paiseh because I woke up late and by the time I reached my station, they are all leaving from it. Ha!! Then, I went back with them to school to play one station. Ha! As a payment for guilt! I didn't know that I'd wake up late leh!! Sorry Meitoon and Dennis! HA!! I know that there's no next time. :)

Then, I went to attend Burton's vegetarian cooking class and it's certainly a great time there. He taught us two dishes: Tuna sandwich and octopus ball. YUMMY man!! Ha!! One day I'm going to try and make for myself to eat!!

You may feel why do vegetarians eat mock this mock that. This is to let people a more variety of it and remember, we eat all these meat stuff is for flavor right? That's the point. And they are real creative to make use of every way to form dishes! Ha!! Then, as regards to the vitamin value, one should keep taking them (be it a vegetarian/omnivore) because they are essentials for one's life.

Currently, I'm eating one nutrition with nettleroot and it's to prevent prostate cancer. After knowing the probability of a man getting prostate cancer, I decide to start preventing it by eating one every day!! Ha!! And I believe that one should start prevention young! YES!

Well, one should be happy and stay happy always!! WOO!

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006