WOOHOO!!

I really love my life every day man!! Exciting and learn alot of stuff which money can't even buy.

Yeah!!

Yesterday, had a great suntan at Siloso Beach as Lionel and I were the Program ICs for Sentosa Trial for our upcoming Community Service Camp 05! Woo!! And the turn out was fine! Real glad that my friends are real co-operative and giving me comments as to what to improve. The best thing is that they enjoy it! Ha!! And I'm so happy that the weather wasn't playing tricks on me!! Thanks weatherman!! :)

Ha!! Love my tan right now... Er hem. Yes.
I will not be posting my pictures up here... Otherwise, you guys will be coming everyday! HA! Just joking.

Please ignore the previous paragraph. I feel that teamwork is a must in every event and it can't be possible with people working with you. I am real happy to make new friends and new relationships!

Yiwen has been coming and leaving and coming and leaving Singapore within these 2 days. She just touched down on Tuesday early morning and now, Wednesday evening, she is off to Bangkok while previously KL. Real happening lehz. And somemore beginning of this month, we went Tioman somemore. Ha!! I'm not sure whether is she going to Hongkong though! HA! Well, am going to miss her!

Today, read a book about Self-talk and it's really a great book which can maximise one's potential within your ownself. After reading, I feel that we are really exposed to alot of negative aspects and influences. And we can't totally blame on outside. We too are doing it to ourselves. This are some negative self-talk we say to ourselves:

"I can't remember names well."
"Sorry, I very blur one."
"Oh, I should have done this."
"I shouldn't have brought .... "

Sounds familiar? In fact, the more negative self-talk we have, we will programme ourselves and our brain and emotions will react in such a way that will bring about guilt, disappointment. And not only these, for the first example, it will actually make you not to remember names well. See the great potential of disaster in it!?

We should all try and practise positive self-talk like "I can remember names well", "I can do better", "Next time, I do not do it again."

Through this method, wouldn't it be better and it sounds better to me too!! Ha!! Want this book? Let me know so that I can loan it to u! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006