Hi Everyone!! Today, Yiwen woke me up at 5am and I actually woke up at 5.20am! HA!! Anyway, I tried my best to cram in as much info from the top ten information of topics given by the Teaching Assistant. And I cooked mee for myself. After studying, I went to school!

I was so happy as the final wait has been here!! WOO!! And after the paper, I am so confident that I get a SATISFACTORY Grade! WOO!! Yeah!! And that marks the end of the SEM 2. As Stephen said, " it's going to be 7 months before I get to sit for another exam." Isn't that great feeling? Ha!!

I went to meet Elder Walayat from Pakistan today and he taught me about Jesus Christ from the Book of Mormons. He is currently serving for the religion and it's a period of two years. I also met another friend, Elder Doln who is from Sri Lanka. Both of them came to Singapore for about 1 month and they previously came from Phillippines for their same mission. Learnt alot and it's quite interesting. As you may ask whether am I going to join or what? No. I'm not going to join it but in the meantime, I'll try and learn more about what the Book of Mormons have to say. I feel that it contains alot about human behaviour and teaches us what is right and wrong. So gonna have free training from him... This is part of self cultivation. YEAH!

SWIMMING

Oh yes, today, I went to Swimming and you know what? I actually thought of going to my school's swimming pool, but of so many days and at that particular time, they are cleaning up the pool... Never mind. So I messaged Fred as to whether Buona Vista Swimming complex has any enclosed bathroom. He told me that he has never entered the bathroom even though he has gone for swimming because his friend is staying near the pool. So never mind. Then, I asked him about the Delta (Redhill) Swimming complex and he told me that one have.

So I went to Buona Vista's Swimming complex. These are my feelings.

1. I feel that it's very odd. Very old.
2. The deep pool is only 1.5m maximum... Gaoxiao right?
3. When changing, there is a guy sitting at the bench. Glancing at other people changing. Gross man. If I am not wrong, he is featured or mentioned on newspaper. Think that he is gay.
4. The pool contains 14 guys and 2 ladies. 1 lady swimming but left fast and the other, is kinda strange. She is so tanned already. But she is still suntanning and she is just sitting on the chair under the sun and didn't move at all. Super strange.
5. I swam about 10 laps and left.
6. When changing, gosh!! I didn't dare to use the bathroom. Coz the man I perceived is still there. And yes, the bathroom is not enclosed. (Fred: Take note) And I went to the toilet cubicle. Of luck, there is a hose and I bathed in the toilet cubicle! HA!! Fun leh! (Opps)
7. Keep this to yourself.

This is simply an experience never to forget. The atmosphere at Buona Vista's Swimming complex is totally different from that at school or at Hougang one. Real strange and I bet that I will go there again. Never... badbad. Ha! If you are sian, maybe you can go there... real old swimming complex and the baby pool has no one there...

Dinner

Well well, today dad cooked a special dish of prata in meat and it tasted not bad. I was kinda angry with my mum for some issues and real super disappointed. Let me describe.

I actually told mum of the importance of feeding Mickey white chicken meat instead of canned dog food because of the reduced chemical content. And somemore, the latter is bad for his health. And she just complained that it's of troublesome and by actual fact, it's not really. Just need to thaw the chicken, steam and serve. And I have been doing this all the while when I was revising my work and she didn't do it. And when she only did it like two times, she just complained and demanded to buy canned food. Convenience or health?? Simply she chose the first one. And the disappointing thing is that my sis (who dunno anything) supported her and my dad, he just kept quiet!! GOSH! WHO IS GOING TO TAKE GOOD CARE OF MICKEY!!??

Real disappointed with the mentality. I mean, the importance of Mickey's health! I am going to Tioman and i bet that he'll be given pure CESAR'S all day long. Simply gross and disappointed with the family. Damn.

PHONE WAR

WOOHOO. Despite the bad experience I had at home, I felt happy to go out because I get to see Yiwen as well as to meet my friends Trislin and Vtien. We all learnt alot from each other and we managed to teach Trislin alot during this lesson. She managed to invite her cousin over and yes... she's real happy about it. WOO!!

I feel real happy to mix with them because it makes me feel the positivity in life. I feel that around us, there are so many negativities. And yes, humans are selfish even though they do not self-confess about it. Are you selfish? I am confident to say that yes, I am. Everyone is. But the extent of it is varying within individuals. And in the process, we spread negativity amongst those whom we meet and communicate with.

This is the real life situation in the outside world. Believe it or not. My experience in the Army has taught me alot of things. Be it welfare, be it taking control of others, be it responsibility, alot of the decisions made is for face value... which is of SELF Face value. And in the process, they seek perfection. And also there are issues like back-stabbing and skewed responsibilities as well as actual carrying out of the mission itself.

Thus, when we step out of the house, or even if we are within the house, we should try and be positive and try to learn to think before you speak. Think about this thing: Will the words I say affect my friend negatively or positively? Will I gain anything if I say positive or negative stuff? In this due process and if everyone were to do the same, encouraging each individual, I am very sure that the world will be of a better place to live in! YES!! That's my aim and I am going to do it everywhere I go!!

Yes, you may say that what I type about my family may be contradicting what I say here. But i'm in the process of changing. You can't expect me to change overnight right? I must see what are the real problems and see whether is it up to me to help entangle the issues up. Probably discuss the issues with them properly.

GREAT EXPERIENCE AND LESSON LEARNT!

PS: For my friends who still having exams, good luck!

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)