Hi Everyone!!

Just came back from Tioman (Paya) and it's real experience to get in touch with the fishes and the sea cucumbers eversince one year has passed.

The small island, is one of lots of amazing discoveries and they are all embedded in my head. Honestly speaking, I feel that nature is great and human activities are currently being tolerated by Mother Nature. The beauty of Nature is so spectacular that even human can't even replace the serenity of it! :)

Well, my friends and Yiwen went to Paya with the planning and booking by Mika and Mao! Thanks to them!! WOOHOO!!

Anyway, there are many things which I have seen that are very hard to describe through the blog. But I'll describe some!!

SEA TURTLES? or WOOD PLANKS?

We were on a cruise and I spotted sea turtles. Then, all my friends said, no. They feel that the 2 things are wooden planks. Later, when the cruise passed by, one of them had its head lifted above water! And they are indeed sea turtles!! So beautiful and huge!! Love them... Ha!! It's real luck to see them because they are very rare!! Somemore we get to see 2! WOO!! AMAZING STUFF!

SEA CUCUMBER? or SAND-EATING CREATURES?

Well, they are the same thing! And we get to see alot of them!! Even picked them up and seen it pissing out water!! Ha!! One of the divers told us that sea cucumbers eat sand for living! HA! And they are expensive! I am real happy to see them whenever I spot one!! Ha!! So cute!! And I swear to myself that I'll never eat them!! SO cute animals!! :)

FISHES and MORE FISHES

There are a wide variety of fishes in the sea! Amazing. And spotting one is cute. However, if you were to experience over 40 fishes surrounding u, it's quite a scary sight!! They have the overwhelming effect and they will send a sense of fear of being eaten up!! Amazing right?! Somemore, they even bit some of us... haa... But that's of minority!!

We fed them bread and some even brought muffins for them to eat!! What the??! haa... But it's good experience to snorkel (Opps... Don't let my Mum know). Ha!! How can one go to Tioman without snorkelling!!? I didn't even tell her any experience abt it! Ha!! :)

I was hoping to see sea cucumbers when I snorkel. But some of them are too deep within reach!!Ha!! Really loved them!!

BUFFET

Hmmz....this is the best part! Meal time is the most sought after in Paya Resort! There is buffet for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Love it!! And I always eat until I explode. And yes, the ever addicting tea with milk, make my mouth water!! HA!! :) Love the food!

ROCK FALL

Ha... it's not what you think. It's their version of water fall. We went there on the first day and the cold experience is one never to forget!! We came out with 2 tribal names (Courtesy from the 'creative' Mika) Horfun and the other one....forget already!! Ha!! Super gaoxiao!! And the water is so cold until I had leg cramp!! Can't believe it!! Lack of salt man!!

There are alot alot more... and I didn't want to go and list them all. And yes, I feel that we had fun overall. Having nights of charades, stock market and eating supper together. Yes, we are even critiques of 'A Walk To Remember'. Real funny as we joked and commented ridiculously on the movie, starring Mandy Moore! Ha!! So cruel but fun!!

(At this point, I feel that I have been typing more exclamation marks than full-stops. But I shall carry on....)

Yes... Time flies so fast and now, we are back in the stressful world of Singapore. It is indeed stressful because once I reached Singapore, I have to rushed my way back to CSC Room to go for the meeting. Feel quite bad that I was late but I am contented because I manage to clear most of my stuff with the OC. Yeah!! Discussed quite a few stuff with Zehe and tml, we are going to Sentosa for recce again! YEah... another round of suntan!....

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006