Gosh!!

When I tell you this, you may not believe it.

There is someone out there who is faking me in the Internet. And it's really scary because I didn't do it and yet, someone actually wrote my name "MERVYN HOE" and my handphone number in the forum! AH!!

CASE 1

Someone called me up 3 days back and asked if I am the owner of a Nissan Sunny car. I told him NO but he called my name correctly. He said that he got the information from the Nissan Sunny forum and stating that I am planning to sell of my Nissan Sunny car which is bought during OCT 2001. And that fake Mervyn actually signed off as "Mervyn Hoe and my handphone number" in the forum itself!! I can't believe it. Then my sis boyfriend, Roy actually helped me find out the website. And today, I saw it! I was quite amazed! It was really there!!


CASE 2

Just now, a guy called me up and asked for Jeredine. I said Wrong number. He smsed me and asking about me. And you know what? Apparently, this Jeredine went to MIRC and chatted with this guy and gave him my number! Wat the fish!! I was real pissed with this you know! How come people keep using my phone number as a toy?!

I really want to know and determined to find out who is this lamer who is doing such lame stuff to me. Seriously speaking... if you want to disturb me or anything, please don't do such lame stuff. Come and talk to me direct and please grow up. And if you are reading my blog, if you are still wanting to do prank or spam me via emails, you can carry on doing it. I bet you are too free not to spend time for yourself.

CASE 3

There is one ass who will keep calling me every afternoon. Yesterday, a record of 10 times. He will keep calling me, until at the point when I lift up the phone, he'll engage. What the... Today, I manage to hear a little of his voice. And the background has alot of laughter and crap noises. I tell you... this guy... YOU BETTER try and not waste time on your other people and playing such crap. I'll track you down as time goes by!!

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)