Well well

Today I took a total of 2 naps and overall rested additional of 3hrs! I can't believe myself. Maybe this is the sleep debt which I had from my sem2 and also from tioman! But at tioman, I slept quite alot lehz... Juz don't know why?

Anyway, today, I went to Clementi SCS to teach my student Don. On the way there, there are alot of other people taking the same train as me. Looking at the people squeezing in the train, I have no choice but to be part of the sardines. Amazing thing that people rush to work and rush to go home. I wonder if I will be in this situation next time. But now, I am trying as hard as I can, so as not to make job as the only way out for my after-uni life.

Yes... I manage to teach Don around 4 chapters and make him remember those that I have taught him. Found out quite a few things about him. In fact, every lesson or everytime we meet, I am bound to learn new things from him. He loves PS2 and loves TV. And studies, he's put to least priority. Probably because he don't understand. He'll really appreciate if someone were to teach him and teach simply and make him remember. So I try and come out with ez ways for him to remember stuff. Until I am short of ideas. Ha!!

On the way back, I then realized that Bein Shu is a regular in Airforce. Alot of us didn't know that le!! Amazing right?? Didn't expect him to be a regular coz he didn't mention a single bit about it. WOO!

I ate 2 roti boy buns today. One is bought at Rivervale Mall and one at Clementi. I didn't know that it tasted so good that I even gave some to my hammies. Ha!! (OOpz... Yiwen, don't scold me). But real glad that I have eaten them. So hungry man!! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)