WOW!

MAY DAY! So fast right? Soon, it'll be my birthday! Ha!! Anyway, Friday and partial Saturday, I actually have the holiday mood in my mind. Listening to songs and playing hexic. So long didn't have the feeling already.

Also, 2pm, I went to Trislin's house, together with Yiwen and Beng Cheng. First time meeting her mum and chatted with her. Quite a good experience and later, we began to product demo to her some of the household products. She saw the dishwashing liquid and the soap powder. Great man. After dipping her white gold into the soap powder solution, it looks like brand new!! Amazing man!! WOO! And later, saw Yiwen showed the skin refinishing lotion and she liked it very much!! Real happy that they have actually seen the products and I can't wait to work together with Trislin and Yiwen!! WOO!! Teamwork!!

Later, I went sharing the shop@home plan to Yiwen's newly found friend, Jane. She's only a poly student and she already has a strong will to set up her own business. Great man. Then, she asked me alot of questions and managed to solve her doubts. Ha!! And lent her the book 'The Copycat Reader' to her so as to let her know more about what it can benefit her... Can't wait for Wednesday to come!!

Well well, I feel happy that I am not bounded solely to University life as I am at the same time learning how to go about learning how to deal with people. Great experience that even money can't buy! WOO! Feeling great!!

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006