Well well.. I hadnt been feeling well these few days. Down with runny nose and a bad sore throat!

Because of all these, I didn't go to Paint-A-Home on Sunday and didn't attend the movie marathon which Cheekian planned. Also, the mass games trials! -_-! So now, I'm actually resting at home and recuperating! HA! :) WISH ME ALL THE BEST!

Anyway, with regards to the Fake Mervyn issue, the person didn't call me already and things have been peaceful eversince I have commented on my blog! Strange right!? Hmmz... Really think it's someone I really know! Felix... Are u?!? Ha!! Just joking.

I have found some interesting entertainment recently. It's called Habbo. And it's real fun and infact, you get to meet more people also. Similar to mirc concept, but right now, you get to make actions during speech also! HA!

Real glad that the PAH went on well! Yeah!! And the Cherry Nursing home is given a new clean look. Upon looking at the old people, I really wonder... What if one of them is me! It seems to me that they are kinda abandoned and neglected few that does not really have much close kin relationship, perhaps. I feel that as a child, when a parent grows old, it is the duty of the former to take care of the parent. It's real bad responsiblilty to actually use work as a reason for neglect. All of us should really be considerate and don't ever give it a thought to send your parents to the old folks. Seriously, if you really do, I have nothing to say. Come to think of it, my education hasn't thought me anything of this sort leh. Do you agree with me??

Oh yes, talking about education. More and more of my friends have applied or are applying for NIE. Is that the steel rice bowl? I'm not saying that my friends are not good. But thinking that they are so many applicants, do they have any QC? I'm not really sure lehz. But really feel that the applicants should have interest in teaching instead of looking at it as a profitable and a job with good money. Coz it really takes great responsibility to take care of the students as well as for their mental growth. Alot of factors to consider. Real amazing to know about it.

Times really have changed. When I compare myself, the Mervyn which was 2 years back, I certainly have learnt alot through self-learning. Alot and alot until I feel that money can't even buy back the experience! Seriously speaking, one should really have the time to think back: Have my mentality changed for the past 2 years? If yes, is it in the positive or in the negative way?! If not, you should try and make it for the better good! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006