Well well!! It's another day passed and I feel that I have spent my time fruitfully!! Every minute is an experience. I tell you why!!!

MORNING

Meet up with Yiwen and it's like we went to visit ex-President Wee Kim Wee at the Istana. There are certainly alot of people queueing up and we reached there at about 10 plus and came out at 11plus. The experience is one that money cannot buy! We went there and there is security. Well, I'm not going to describe the tedious process.

The experience is special because it is the first time that me and Yiwen actually stepped into Istana. The landscape is certainly of very very very different compared to that at Orchard or at any part of Singapore. Certainly amazing and it's very peaceful and very beautiful. Reminds me of India's garden. Superb greenery and the pond, saw a swan somemore.

Istana is a white building and it's of pure white beauty. Love the colour and you know what, we both think that it's the whitest building in Singapore. When we entered, we need to sign in a book and write our name. :) I WROTE my name as MERVYN SPEARS. Anyway, we saw the grandstand and the coffin. It was a solemn sight and we went in front and bowed in front of him. Later, we are able to get to see a glimpse of ex-President Wee. And he looked real thin and the face is quite dark. He was 90 years old.

I saw the TV Mobile and there was a footage about him. He's real amazing. He's a person who is so humble and he is not proud at all!! And he's very successful and focused. And u know what? The best thing is that he overcame all odds and he treat challenges as stepping stones. He was initially not able to continue his education and he was forced to stop. Then, later, he managed to go to study and scored well. And he progressed on... He's real healthy man and good in badminton!! And he was our 4th President when he just turned 70. Amazing right!?

I just feel that birth and death are the two crucial points of human's life that receives most attention in the World. I think that it's quite true for alot of celebrities and important people as usually their life 'case study' will be showcasted on TV when he/she has passed away. It's kind of contradictory. And tell you frankly, I do not know him that much when he was alive. I just know that he is the President of Singapore when I was born. This is the practicality of humans.

There are alot of people queueing up, inclusive of students, members of public and the queue stretches from Istana entrance to Plaza Singapura. Real amazing but I tell you that it's certainly worth it to pay the last condolences to our ex-President!! Great and awesome man!! IDOL!

AFTERNOON

Had lunch with Yiwen and saw alot of food at Carrefour. We bought sushi and chatted with the Sushi-maker. I commented that the unagi is getting smaller and real amazed to know that we have to pay extra if we demand for more wasabi. And from her, we get to know that PS Carrefour has already changed its top management. Into a person who is quite 'niao.' I find that true. I mean, the price of salmon and tuna is increased and there is no extra wasabi given! What is this?!? I have all along loved the sushi from Carrefour and now, my interest have dropped to about 50% because I do not have much customer satisfaction. I believe that not only me feel this, other people may feel it too!!

In the long run, maybe there will most probably be a decrease in the number of people buying because of this reduced satisfaction. I feel that they should not be so calculative about these extra stuff because initial consideration of the cost of sushi, is definitely inclusive of these free sauce right!? Just don't understand. Maybe they wanna earn more profit out from us.

Teruk! (Meitoon, correct? HA!)

BEFRIENDING

Well well, I met up with Don, my befriendee at Central Library today. And guess what? He is into Naruto!! (Felix, Kelvin: I have found a new member in ur Ngroup). Anyway, then I tried to act interested and 'wow' alot! And I asked him how he find Naruto. He told me that the first volume is very good. And it made me to consider thinking to watch it... Ha!! I even told him that there is a movie that is out already (Felix tell me one) and he didn't know it. Then I gave him the website to check it out. HA!!

Anyway, I found out from him that his exams are currently ongoing and I didn't know about that! Gosh! Tomorrow is his Social Studies and he didn't really prepare for it. I looked at the past test papers and he scored 1/25. Gosh! Real bad. But nevertheless, I eased him the way to memorize some of the points and he manage to get a clearer picture.

I even went through with him some concepts and hope he really will go through tonight. He told me that he panicks the night before the exam. I feel that this is real common for us. In the past, I get anxious about exams and find it quite hard to sleep because of the anxiety. But now, I am immune to it. Coz I find that exams are not really that important in one's life after all. Today, I actually told him about this idea about how I feel about exams. But he don't really quite understand. Maybe I shouldn't 'pollute' him so fast!! HA!!

Then, after one chapter has been cleared, we took a 'short break' and we went to the Central Co-Op and played the X-box. We played HALO-2 and it's so fun! We played VS game and we tried to kill each other. Both of us have the same killing ability and it's so exciting! HA!! And it's like after he kill me, I kill him and the 'courtesy' killing comes about! So fun!

After that, I planned with him two days to meet up because he certainly need alot of help in his Physics and Chemistry. Feel that he really knows how to be a human. He knows that one of his teacher is teaching for the final lesson, and for today, he didn't even make noise or sleep. He gave the teacher face, even though he don't really like the teacher. I find that each individual is very interesting and have their own special and unique character. And it's great fun to slowly uncover them! HA!

At 6pm, we go to clubroom and I helped him to cut 30 newspaper cuttings. Real tired. But still helped him...

NIGHT

I went to Le Meridien for the roadshow and it was fantasic. Both Yiwen and I learnt alot today and yes, we are very sure that we can work together for the betterment for ourselves and us as individuals.

GREAT DAY!

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)