WOA! Can't believe it!!

HUMANS!!

I can tell u that human behaviour.. is not really taught in school education. Think about this as I relate some of the stories!!

HUMANS vs HUMANS

Oh gosh... politeness, smile, courtesy... I believe that all of it is taught in PRIMARY school. But seldom emphasized as we grow older. I was at Compasspoint Foodcentre today and it's a disgusting image I've seen today.

There is this family A waiting for a free table and there is another family B eating. The mother A waited so close to the table and even stared at the family B. Gosh! Simply grotesque. And it's like she is going to kill them or something. I mean, how can you have such a posture... people enjoying their dinner and u, an outsider, stand so close to the table, and staring them to eat. If I were in Family B, I would comment and tell her to fish away... HA! (EQ = 0%)

Anyway, the whole story encircles this mother A. There came another lady C and she was hoping to get a table too. Then, she didn't notice A was waiting there. Then, A told C that she is waiting and tell her to find another table. Then, I saw A's eyes rolling up in the sky, showing some kind of attitude... Eww...
(Manners = -100%)

Oh yes, there happen to have one free seat and A told her son to sit. So on his way to the seat, he fell and mother B picked him up. Mother A didn't even say thank you to Mother B. Oh gosh. And it's like she knew her son fell down and didn't like bother to bring him up!! Man!! (Do u believe it? I'm not making this fact out!!)
(Attitude = -10%)

Then, came A's maid and the way she treats the maid. Can't believe it. From an outsider, the way she behaves and talk to the maid, it's like a pure servant. Not a friend, not a human. "Take him to walk." And the maid diligently walk off. Oh my god.
(Treatment and attitude = -ve!)



HUMANS AND HAMSTERS

Oh gosh!! On the way out from home, I saw discarded hamsters!! EWW! And they are so big size. I really disappointed that people actually discard their animals juz like that?? Anyway, they are juz living creatures on the earth. And this is not the first time. The first time, I saw a cage, with 2 hamsters, under the hot sun, with no water!! And no one was there... the owner really terok... Humans should not be like this... Throwing away living creatures!!
(Treatment = -200%)

HUMANS AND FOOD

Haiz.... I believe that in Singapore, many of us do not have the fear of no food. I was eating dinner today and it's like there are so many people in the foodcourt. My dad ordered yam, baby sotong and steamboat. Later, we ate until very full. And we still have quite a bit of the baby sotongs on the plate. I asked my dad as to whether can we bring back home, but he just say no. Haiz... There are about close to twenty baby sotongs there.... with chopped bodies fried with chilli. And we wasted the food.
(Attitude and behaviour: 15%)


I know that it's kinda terrible feel... But it left me with no choice. I have tried my best to bring home some dead bodies into my stomach.

Actually, as a matter of fact, as each day passes, I feel that eating meat is getting on my nerves. It's like i'm literally eating a preserved dead body and when I open the freezer, I see dead fish and dead pork. Oh gosh!! What is happening to me?! It's not exam stress or watever. But I just feel that vegetarian is the way to go for me. I may slowly divert my lifestyle to vegetarian le!! But not so fast la... coz I still like BBQ Stingray!! HA!!



From the above stated real facts, don't you find that HUMANS are sinners!?? Gosh!! One simple dinner and I can deduce so many bad stuff!! Gotta read some books to improve my positivity in life!!! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)