Well well

Today is a day which I learnt alot of things again!! HA!! And I was approached by two people today!!

Anyway, I met John and he told me about his insurance job. And I learnt from him that he just want to give himself challenge and I feel that it's the correct attitude for an individual. Also, I feel that he has changed. Unlike last time, the John which I used to know already. HA! He say that I have grown thinner...but hey.. I am trying to gain muscle le!! HA!

Then, we chatted and he introduced me to a plan which is of suitable to him. I told him that i'll consider because currently, I am not really interested in engaging a new Savings plan for myself. Probably in 3-4months time!! :)


Met up with my dear Material Science friends and real happy to see them. And u know what? All of us have cleared our SEM 2 EXAMS!! WOO!! And we called each other out for celebrations. We ate at Subway and I was real full. AND YES!! Today, I'm being the world's best cockster because i didn't bring my wallet and now, I owe the following people money:

ANGEL: $5.50
ZHIWEI: $8.50
FELIX: $10.00

GROSS!! Ha!! Anyway, hope that they forget!!


We watched 'KINGDOM OF HEAVEN' and i grade it 5/10. Amazingly linked to LORD OF THE RINGS and creatively ONE MAN SHOW. Alot of fighting and the romantic scene...so short! HA!! Just joking... (I'm not the sort ok?) but anyway, I didn't enjoy le... Find that it's so impractical and also out of the world concept. Here are some:

1. How can someone be so lucky to be the sole survivor of a ship wreck and happen to have a horse unkilled by it also?
2. He was lost in the desert and happen to have found water and also 2 people, one of which brought him to the place he wanted to go.
3. He can be so awake even though he didn't sleep for 3 days.
4. The lead actress manage to cut the back of her hair so straight by HERSELF!! And without the help of a back mirror!!
5. After blowing the candle before the romantic scene, no smoke come out from the candle.
6. Ground water is present around 3m below ground!!
7. He always have new clothes to wear and so fitting meh!?
8. He didn't use moisturizer or facial cleanser, even if he fell onto the floor or sweat, NO PIMPLES!! Amazing stuff here.
9. Extremely good tolerance in appetite.
10. Great 'siam' skills from arrows!

Ha...and there are many more and I find it quite ridiculous!! I plan to give it like around 4-4.5, but since I like the scenery and the water management in the movie, I gave it a 5. Ha!!

Oh yes... I told u that I have been approached by 2 people right?

1. At egames centre. A guy Kelvin intro me some of the PC games and I chatted with him. Also he's quite approachable. Later chatted with his the other collegue, Pearlyn and so nice chatting with them. Had their namecard! :)

2. At HMV. A woman from Imodelook came and approached me and asked for my name and phone number because they are looking for models or what la... I forget what she said as I felt light that time! Haha! But I gave her as there is no obligation and after giving her my info, she passed me her namecard and she'll call me up soon. WOO!

Interesting stuff right!?! Ha!! :)


Then, we went HMV and Taka today. Real tired after the walking from the whole day. :) Enjoyed myself!!

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)