Hi Everyone!!

I am real occupied with myself and I simply love it! Ha!!

I am currently under these committments:

Program IC for Sentosa Games
Station IC for External Hunt
Doctor in Cluedo
Ghost in A Walk to Remember


Simply 4 tasks in our upcoming Community Service camp! Woa man!! Ha!! Going to try and squeeze my schedule to fit in smoothly with my other plans! :)

Anyway, I am thinking of hiking at Ubin... but still in the process...juz a five second thought today... ha!! But didn't really think much about it! :)

Felt good today after my fever... Last night have a running hot fever of 38.8degrees and I thought I have dengue fever (influence from Tuckleng). Heng it's not loz... Ha!!

Today, made two new friends, Xiuling and KengJoo!! Yeah!! And can't wait to meet them again!! ha!! KKk... Have a nice day man!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006