The day pass so fast!!

Really loved Maroon 5!! They are so talented!! A brief history about them.

They heard on the radio of a rock song and the lead singer is very curious about how they write and produce it. To his amazement, he cannot believe that songs are so easy to be written plus some simple rock music. So there he is now, forming Maroon 5, mixing rock and jazz together. Amazing stuff man!

Today, did my nano revision and need to do up my project. Oh well.

Gave my presentation today at the English lesson today and once I stepped out, I actually forgotten the title of my speech. My mind went blank and everyone laughed. Oh well, then, I looked at the paper and there is the title! MISPLACED MODIFIERS! And I gave 2 examples and ended my speech. Got one of my friend told me that I sounded like a teacher. Oh well, I must keep my level of modesty! ;)

I slept straight after lunch because I was really very tired after the History tutorial. Next week is the final History tutorial lesson. Come to think of it, time really pass by very fast and can't wait for exams to end! ;) And can sort of temporary freedom.

QUOTE OF THE DAY
Listen to Maroon 5 Songs!

EXPENSES OF THE DAY
Breakfast: $1.50
Lunch: $2.50
Dinner: $4.00
Total: $8.00
SATISFACTION: Fair

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)