I am now starting my life a new, with things and hopes which I am working towards...

I feel that in life, one should be critical to urself, and the best is to know yourself. You should be concentrating in improving your own with life experiences and with that, make u a better person (I hope).

Have attended Zehe's birthday yesterday and it was a day filled with bbq chicken wings. Met my C5 people also and was quite happy. I was feeling quite tired and the weather made it even better to rest! A few of us shared and wrote some wishes on the birthday card for him. Well, after that, I went back straight to my hostel.

I feel that life is much more than studies and seriously, if you are one whom keeps on studying and neglect other aspects of your life, please think twice again. Maybe it's good because you get very very good result, but for your own personal development? What about them? It may be a short term benefit, but what about long term?! When you go out and work, I don't think that they will test on your knowledge about what you study. It's the experience and the attitude that you carry yourself, which is the important part.

I know that I may sound biased as to being studious is bad. But striking a balance between personal growth and knowledge should be the correct way to do. I feel I find life of meaning if I were to choose the second way to do it. On the other hand, you must priortise your work well and at times, it's quite hard and you may want to split yourself. It's good to join extra curricular activities. But not too much. Juz like vitamins, too much is bad for the health. You may feel overworked and overstressed, and neglect your studies. So, try your best (including myself) to work hard. Encourage your friends also k?! YEah

EXPENSES FOR THE DAY
Lunch: $2.00
Snack: $0.60
Dinner: $1.90
Pen: $1.85
Total: $5.35
SATISFACTION: OK

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)