I'm FIRED UP!!
WOOHOO!

Not feeling angry but I can't wait to do something which I have never done before!! EXCITED MAN! Anyway, I'm going to try out new products for myself!!

These are the products:
1. Glister ( a toothpaste)
2. Bio-C (A vitamin C pill, gd for skin and eyes)
3. Vitamin B (Gd for energy and concentration)
4. Glister mouth spray (freshens your breath!!)

Yeah!! Will tell u guys about the effects after I use them!!

Anyway, I have went out with Jianbang and Ray yesterday and tried out 3 different types of pizza at the Pizzaplace (Raffles City).

The flavours are:
1. 3-cheese Pizza (YUMMY)
2. Beef Pizza (DELICIOUS)
3. Seafood Pizza (DRIVE ME NUTS!!!!!!!)

I wasn't full after it, probably they are too delicious that I can't have enough of it. But I didn't tell them that la. So if you guys are free, go and try lo. Each person around $10, including drinks. So not bad!!!!!

Did my history essay! 1415/1500 words... Within the quota already! Finally a big load is over!! Can concentrate on my other subjects already.


EXPENSES FOR THE DAY
Lunch: $2.50
Dinner: $10.00
Total: $12.50
SATISFACTION: EXTREMELY HEAVEN

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006