Can someone just stop time?!? It's 29th!

SELLING SKiE CALENDARS
Today, I didn't have lessons at all but I am occupied with my special projects. I did calendar selling with Weishan, Shun Deng and Huiling. Spent about 2hrs and we managed to sell a total of 41! I'm real very happy about that... Got $259 and $44 is purely donation. And at 12pm, I was real tired and we still have about 6 calendars. I cannot stand it already and began to knock every room, and gave a short presentation, hoping they will buy. Ha... Quite fun. I have made some conclusions out of the selling of calendars.

1. Those MIC (Made in China) are really a bunch of snobs. They feel that they are very busy people and they stink! They offices are very messy and very smelly. Didnt switch on the aircon!! And most of them rejected the offer of buying... Somemore, we have given them the job in Singapore and they simply don't wanna help... So ungrateful.... (WoA!)

2. The Westerners (eg Caucasians) are very very very very generous. Alot of them gave donations and I just need to explain less than 30 seconds and they bought straight away. Simply love them and I don't mind giving the job places to them.

3. Chinese/Locals are placed in the second place. Some are generous, some are too busy to give money. But overall, they are still pleasant.

Really feel that selling is really a very tough thing... but once you approached about 10 people, you'll get the hang of it and you know the short-cuts to it... ;)

BEFRIENDER PROGRAMME INTERVIEW
I went to the Clementi Student Care Service for an interview to become the befriender for the students. It's quite fun and don't think I can get the position la... Coz there are 15 applicants and they would only choose 3. Well, i'll see to that....

SKiE PROGRAMME DISCUSSION
I went for another programme discussion for my India expedition and within an hour, we managed to complete it. Great! Yeah!~!! Finally a big load is over.

MEETING UP WITH MY 8 YEAR SENIOR
Went to Clementi MAC to meet up with Kean Hong, and I chatted with him. He is an opened-minded person and he also taught me some of the tips to studying Material Science... Amazing stuff and I can't believe that I'm so lucky to have met him. :)

CHANGING OF YAHOO.COM FORMAT
Woo, at night, when I logged into Yahoo.com, they have actually changed their format. I still prefer the previous format whereby there are news column... But now, it seems to me it's more cluttered... hmm... think they shouldn't have changed it...

QUOTE FOR THE DAY
Be Happy.

EXPENSES FOR THE DAY
Lunch: $2.50
Dinner: $3.00
Total: $5.50
SATISFACTION: GOOD

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)