Woa!! Yesterday is certainly a jam pack day for me and certainly, I feel that I have fully utitlised it... WHY!? I didn't study that much, merely attended one lecture and didn't do any revision. But I am very happy and not regretful for not revising. WHY?

Straight after my lecture, which is a complete waste of time, I went to Ghim Moh Secondary School and went for the Amazing Race conducted by Clementi Student Care Service (SCS). It's very fun as we are judges and follow with the Secondary Two Normal Tech Students. They are very quick in their thinking and I am sure that they love the game too. Below are some of the observations:

1. They are very smart people but they just do not like studying. Why? Because they do not put priority in their studies. And from today's outing, I feel that they are very close to one another as they are able to criticise one another. This is simply unlike my time. I was in Express stream and the people weren't that close...

2. Yes, they speak vulgarities. But they simply know what is right or wrong. For example, they knew that they shouldn't speak vulgarities. But I can feel that they are changing and trying to cut down. Especially for one of the sec2 girl in my group.

3. They are smart because they knew all the shortcuts possible for their use. They live in Ghim Moh area, that's why they are familiar with the place very very well. I stay in Sengkang and didn't know the Neighbourhood policepost phone number. However, they did. Simply amazing.

4. Like any other classes, this class is of the norm. Having different clicks and they are very distinctive to other groups. Well, I believe that this simply present in every place, be it we work or study. Agree?

Above are just some of the feelings and thoughts that have gone through my mind. I believe that not only the students had fun, we also had ours and we also have learnt a bulk from it. Really hope to participate in another one in time to come. :)

Straight after that, I went to Le Meridien for the function for my in-home shopping job. This time, I asked my mother to come and take a look. After the function, she realised her dreams as a home-maker. And you know what? She agrees to work with me and she is excited after the motivating talk by Narul (a successful man).

Yeah... I was really excited again after knowing that my mum really wants to join me!! And immediately when she returned home, she called me and told me that she has 6 people in her list that she has wished to share the idea. Mainly her retired brothers and sisters. WOO! Very happy and excitied.

I seriously feel very tired after the function. But it's worth it. The whole day, I am not doing the mundane studying life. I exposed myself to different so-called experiences! Yeah..

QUOTE OF THE DAY
Try to think out of the box. Realize what your dreams are!

EXPENSES OF THE DAY
Lunch: $2.50
Dinner: $3.00
Total: $5.50
SATISFACTION: GREAT!

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)