Worse!
Today, I woke up late for my english lesson and I was supposed to have a test also!! I quickly smsed my tutor and telling her that i'm sick!! Ha!! And she is able to arrange this thursday for me to do the test!

Then, I met alot of my english tutormates and from them, I'm the only one who didn't attend today's lesson! Oh man!! So paiseh and worse is that they saw me with the badminton rackets!! Ha!! Oh well, but i've told them that I overslept!

Played badminton with Zhiwei, Angel and her gang. Not bad and it's really been awhile eversince I have played this game!! Had fun sweating it all out and enjoy lo... ;)

Today, went to get the toothpaste (Glister) and the mouth spray. I also ate Vitamin B pills for energy. Really feel good after eating!! :@) That motivated me to brush my teeth. I can feel my teeth whiter!! Yeah!! Feel good about the new product!! ;)

You know what?? My tap is still not repaired!! Argh!! The administration really suck in PGP! Tml, aimed to call them or go to the office again!! Real stinking my room man!!!

Oh yar, today, I dropped my handphone accidentally!! And the top part cracked!! AH!! Can't believe it... Coz i dashed to catch the bus... and when I reached the bus-stop, it left... So 'heng' ah!! But, luckily, it's only physical damage. Nothing else...

EXPENSES FOR THE DAY
Lunch: $2.50
Dinner: $4.00
Total: $6.50
SATISFACTION: GOOD

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)