Hi all

I am beginning to feel that NUS, uni life, doesn't really prepare us for the working life at all. Especially with what I am doing today... WHY??

Coz i've attended my lectures, regarding inorganic chemistry, life science module. I know that these modules are critical for the CAP score in my uni life, but am I going to use it??! THe application part is totally zero.

Seriously, I find that Singapore's education system should be revamped! REVAMPED for good. I know that they want us to be knowledgeable, but think about this, acquiring too much knowledge will turn out to be useless if not used. Why not we learn the knowledge and practise them? This will make knowledge useful. However, the problem is that there IS NO ROOM FOR PRACTISING for the knowledge at all! That totally suck.

I have been talking to my friends and looking at the general outlook of the university students. Yes, they are very hardworking. Yes, they score near perfect scores. I would say, " SO WHAT?" We do not need this grades. At the end of this university, all the outside world sees is the piece of paper... ANd the experience that we have....zero.

If i were an employer, I would not find a university grad at all. First, they lack experience and this may be an overgeneralization. But i really want to stress is that we should be taught what we should use. Not what we should know, if we are not going to use it at all...

Really feel quite sickening.... -_-!

QUOTE OF THE DAY
Wished to go to Poly

EXPENSES FOR THE DAY
Lunch: $2.50
Dinner: $2.50
Total: $5.00
SATISFACTION: Satisfactory

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)