Yesterday, didn't have time to go and type the blog. Anyway, I've attended another SkIe meeting again. It was fun, as we get to know that we should have to set goals before going to India this year end. The teaching assistant, Lynn, talked to us that when we act, we must know why we act, and how it affects us. After having this mental thinking, we should know how to apply it... learn it as a life skill... amazing stuff!

I was quite shocked to hear that only Crystal, Chee Kian and I formed a group to go and sell the calendars to the department. I thought that we are very late in forming the group because we told Mika about it only one week after she has sent out the email. But at today's meeting, I then realize that only our group has volunteered. Oh man, can't believe it's like the army again. I mean, we should be involved in the project together mah! We merely spent an hour from our schedule to sell 21 calendars for this project. I thought that it was little, but after yesterday's gathering, I feel that I was doing alot compared to the others. When Hanmao and Mika were talking to the rest of the members about the involvement to sell the calendars, I can feel that they are quite disappointed. Me too man! Why like that?? All of us should work together in groups so as to sell the calendars... OUR SKie target!! I've shared my experience with the rest of the group already... I hope that they will spend time (maybe one short 1hr) to sell... It really works when approaching the staff people! ;)

I was catalysed to work harder for my history today when I found out that Siyang got 78%. My jaw nearly fell when I knew this! I am the lowest among all my friends... Woa!! I must work hard, Mervyn!

Jogged with Siyang last night and it was not bad a jog. There were no one at the tracks and the weather was ok for jogging... Ha...

It's Saturday already!! So fast... Can't believe it man! Later i'll be going to help out in the Grant-A-Wish booth creation and I think it'll last till around 6pm (hopefully). Ha... Take care!!

EXPENSES FOR THE DAY
Lunch: $1.85
Dinner: $2.10
Total: $3.95
SATISFACTION: GOOD (Coz I've saved alot! Haa)

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)