It's way past October! Can't believe it!

Anyway, I'm real excited with what I am doing currently and I am actually trying to be positive as possible in my thinking! ;)

Well, I have come to realise that next week, there are 3 tests for me. They are

1. English Mock Exam
2. Maths Mock Exam
3. Life science online test

Woa!! Seriously there are alot of things to prepare for it and I must really work towards them! I am also currently in the midst of preparing exam tea for Community Service Club. Exam tea is providing free snacks, drinks so that studying in NUS before and during the study week will be much comfortable. :)

Really feel that I have became much fairer and I really do not have the time to go to Sentosa for sun-tanning. Probably after I come back from India. Coz I feel that I don't look healthy if I carry on to be fairer and fairer!

Oh yes, I am currently taking Vitamin B pills and certainly feels that they make me energetic and can think much better. Feel like adding Vitamin C pills to my diet...

Actually, all of us should be taking Vitamin pills as they are very impt in our health. Many of us neglect this point and get sick easily. I have a few recommendations and can contact me if you wanna know more... ;)

Quote of the Day:
Be sure about yourself! Be positive!

EXPENSES FOR THE DAY:
Lunch: $3.00
Drink: $0.70
Dinner: $4.00

Meeting: $6.00
Total: $13.70
SATISFACTION: GOOD

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006