Today, I took a nap and was real tired eversince this morning's 8am english lesson. Took my test and got 10/20. Ha... Really thankful for my tutor and the whole class actually waited for me to finish the test because my tutor, Nina, cannot discuss the test while I'm taking it mah!

Watched Singapore Idol and there are quite a few good ones like Maia Lee, Slyvester Sim and Blinda Cho. AMazing performance they have got and really hope that make it to the finals!! They have their own unique personality and wow. And you are listening to a person who seldom watch Singapore idol! ;) Tml awaiting for the results.

Am revising my maths today. ;)

Can't believe that I asked 4 people for dinner and 3 of them can't make it. The other one, Shaun, didnt even reply my sms! Then, unexpectedly, I met Mujahid and we ate together. Ha... So heng ah?! ;) Oh well, had sweet sour chicken claypot rice for dinner... Not bad though.

Quote for the day
Be happy.

EXPENSES FOR THE DAY
Breakfast: $1.00
Lunch: $2.30
Dinner: $2.50
Total: $5.80
SATISFACTION: GOOD

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)