Singapore Idol

Utterly disappointed with Singapore IDOL! Kns!! Simply turns me off. The performers are really very skewed and Singapore Idol is not a competition about the quality.... it's the quantity of the votes.... THAT'S ALL!

Leandra didn't perform her best that day and many of my friends felt it too... And you know what? She is in the top 3 positions. Can't believe it... -_-!! This reminds me of the Rhapsody Concert which I attended last month. It's simply popularity vote... I'm not going to watch Singapore Idol anymore...

Woa!! I was simply so fired up, the engine in my head!! The Vitamin B really works!! I did 2 maths tutorial in one go! Ha... Till 2am...

I am so happy today because I get to watch 'CELLULAR', a movie starring Kim Bahsinger. And it's about a kidnap story and the entire movie actually brought me to the edge of the seat! Very exciting and very original.... Feel that technology, the handphone, is an amazing tool and they really showed the benefits and the flaws of the device!! Simply love it!! And the best thing is that I get to watch it for free!! FREE! It'll be in Singapore Screen 28OCT... Feel very pirated now..

GRADING OF MOVIE: 8/10

Going home today and study life science... Miss my hammies and Mickey!

QUOTE OF THE DAY
Control your diet! Go Vegetarian once a WEEK!

EXPENSES FOR THE DAY
Lunch: $2.80
Dinner: $2.20
Total: $5.00
SATISFACTION: GOOD

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006