Today, did alot of admin stuff for my projects, mainly Grant-A-Wish and Exam Tea. I have created flyers and they are quite small! Need to re-size again! Oh man...

Oh yes, I finally got back my Nanotest result. Got 58/100. The mean of the students got 60 plus loz... Never mind man, still got the next test to catch up! Yeah...

I did my Chem pract today and it's quite xiong... It's abt crystallization and my crystals attained are very small!! Ah!! I think for the next week's practical, I'll need to alter the results bah! ;)

Ok... ate my dinner and now at SK'ie meeting... BYE!

QUOTE OF THE DAY
Eat vitamins!!

EXPENSES FOR THE DAY
Breakfast: $1.00
Lunch: $2.50
Dinner: $2.10
Notes: $1.90
Total: $6.50
SATISFACTION: QUITE GOOD

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006