Today, I went to NTU. Somewhat feel that it's another airport in existence!! The place is very big and full of Halls. I went there because I need to promote JamX and get the rock band wannabes to sign up for the competition. We planned to find those who have the rock band look, but at the canteen, very few has the look! Ha... but managed to give a handful la.

We are quite lucky in the sense that we are able to get the cultural head of a Hall, who in turns has other contacts of the other cultural heads of the other Halls! Which means, the idea of JamX will be passed and spread! Hope it works!!

I met quite a few friends there in a short span of 3hours. Met Valerie, Parry, Huijuan, Ridzwan, Paul, John and Mingjian! Amazing ah! And it's like another place to spot your friends!

Really feel very tired after the keeping of the stuff! Ziping and I carried the heavy tables to the wrong building and wasted our energy. Upon returning the key, we also went to the wrong building! Ah!! We are really quite tired by then. So we actually spent over an hour to return everything back to place! Ha!!

I actually concussed when I reached home. Real tired and have a headache. Then, I went to continue to complete my english essay. I have actually finished typing it, but I suddenly feel that it's quite out of point. So I amended the whole essay. Now, I feel that it's much better already. :@)

EXPENSES FOR THE DAY
Lunch: $2.50
Dinner: $3.50
Door Stopper: $0.70
Return debt: $12.00
Top up fare card: $10.00
Total: $28.70
SATISFACTION: SATISFACTORY

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)