It's been a long time eversince I have written this blog of mine...

Anyway, I have been rushing for a few things these days.
1. History essay
2. Chemistry Practical
3. Amazing Race
4. Maths Tutorial

Practically fully booked for these timings and I have forced myself not to log on to Msn that frequent already. Last time, I was really anti-MSN, and now, I'm trying to get this feeling back again. The simple addiction simply is vice to me!!

Oh yes, I have received the 'funny.exe' file from my friend and luckily, yesterday, I managed to find the website that has the antivirus for it. Ha!! Heng.

A group of friends and I are planning for Amazing race which is installed mainly for sec 1NT and 2NT as part of their excursion. All the places will be at Clementi and Buona Vista and went to recce today. There are alot of places which I am not sure about this part of the Singapore. And came to realise today that Holland V is actually very very near to Buona Vista. Actually it's about 15 minutes walking distance. That close.

AIMED to complete my History essay latest by Friday so that I can start on my Nanoproject, which I haven't gave to my group member, who is incharge of consolidating the information. Oh wellz...

Ok then, gdnite!

EXPENSES FOR THE DAY
Lunch: $1.90
Dinner: $2.50
Total: $4.40
SATISFACTION: FAIR

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)