Day of Travel

Today after dinner, I rushed down to meet my client and I was late. Really paiseh. I was late for 5minutes. Ha... I should have a better estimation. Anyway, I am really happy to meet her leh... :) Yeah man...


Then, I took the train from Tampines to Clementi and it took me 45minutes... Think Singapore is very big when time is not by your side. Anyway, I was late for 30minutes for my cellgroup at Clementi. Ha... This is bad again...


After cellgroup, I went to Tanjong Pagar, back to my office to actually file something important... and I was amazed to actually find that there are still quite alot of people in the office doing their stuff at 10.30pm! Ha... I initially thought that I was the only one there at the office.


Then, I headed to Bishan to go Eve's house. On the way there, I actually missed two trains. One is the East west line (From Tanjong Pagar to Raffles Place) and the next train time was 7 minutes.... So long!!


7 minutes! I listened to 3 Avril Lavigne's songs and still not yet reached... Ha... Then at Raffles Place interchange, I missed the train again!~~~~!


This time 4 minutes.



When I reached Bishan Bus interchange, I missed another 410! Wat the right??


Waited for dunno how long then it came...



What tough luck I have... Ha...

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006