Look at this!!


Its Vodka Black... It's only sold in Singapore's very own Changi Airport. Very nice right?? Its 50% alcohol content... Ha... If I were to drink it, sure red-faced... haa




This is another picture of great discovery.


Its this....




Well, its amazing because it consists of my 2 other good buddies and me...
I have good buddies of HISHAM, RAY and ME... the other portion 'KI'... I have no idea who will it be... Ha... This new lipton tea brand really create with the heart of 3 of us... Ha. The best thing is that I haven't got a chance to get it for myself to try... Ha... :) Amazing right??
And how well planned. Coz i'm the youngest and Hisham is the oldest. So he will have the GLORY to actually be at the first. And he is seemingly proud about that... Ha...

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)