Smoking along the pathway

I really cannot stand those b*stards actually smoke along the pathway, and especially those that is the only path where people can walk. The both sides of the pathways are grasses. This terrible guy, think that he owned the whole pathway, began lighting and smoking as he walked slowly. And yes, the pathway is bloody narrow and the people in front of me are walking superby slow....


And I tried to hold my breath. But its taking too much time... and I breathed in 3-4 puffs... That's really stinky. All thanks to the bloody smoker ass. Really hope that he will get cancer soon. Bloody hell...


People should be civilised enough as not to smoke at the pathways. Letting people breath secondary smoke. If he is generous, it is not the way. He should donate money instead of secondary smoke. Bloody ass hole.


Smokers suck big time and may you have black lungs and heart. Trust me, you will.

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006